June 16, 2014

BaBy-Q

 
Last weekend was such a fun weekend for the Walls/Schartzs/ and Smits!!  We celebrated the upcoming arrival of Baby Girl Schartz with a BBQ Baby shower!!

This was such fun event!  My wonderful talented sissy helped me get everything planned, in order, and set up for the shower that was set to host around 45 people!  Brad and Mel didn't want a traditional baby shower (thank god because I personally am not fan) so we went with a BBQ/party type of thing with baby themed décor.  I couldn't have made this lovely event happen without all the help from my amazing husband who smoked all the meat for the party, Melanie's sister and mom who made a beautiful cake, diaper cake, and some food, my Dad who brought tons of delicious food, and of course my sissy as I already mentioned!  I am so thankful to have such wonderful people in my life.

They had such a great turnout of family and friends.  Baby girl Schartz is one lucky little lady already.  We had family drive from over 3 hours away to be there and others ride the greyhound in from out of town just to make sure they were there to celebrate with these two soon to be parents.  I can't wait to meet my precious niece in August!! 

Here are some pics from the fabulous party! 








 
Love, Mrs. Wall
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment