October 27, 2014

Big NEWS in the Wall House!!

As the post states we have some big news to share with you all! 
 
Baby Wall is due May 6th, 2015!
 
 
We are so blessed and thankful for this miracle that we are patiently anxiously waiting to meet.
 
We found out we were pregnant really early one Wednesday morning in August!  It was such an exciting morning, one I will not soon forget.  I went to the bathroom to you know, pee on the stick that will tell us if we were pregnant or not, good visual I know!  Sorry just part of the story!  After I was finished I sat the stick on the counter and waited.  As soon as the stick showed a positive sign I started shaking and crying I was so overjoyed!!  I actually couldn't believe my eyes!!  I immediately ran into our bedroom, mind you it was 5:45 AM and B Wall doesn't get up until 6:30, and just started saying, umm honey, honey, Brian, umm, umm, and then I ran and grabbed a onsie that I was saving for this exact moment, ran back into the bedroom, held up the onsie and said "Look who is going to the game with us this weekend!!"  The first Kstate football game was that weekend. We hugged each other and I cried a little more and B Wall's smile was just as big as could be. Then just to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me I showed B Wall the stick and confirmed that there definitely was a plus sign on the stick and that a plus sign meant pregnant!!!  Here is a pic of the onsie and stick that I wanted to jump up and down and kiss but then thought better of it because I  definitely did just pee on it!  
 
Ever since that day our hearts have been bursting with excitement and love for the new baby we will meet in just 6 short months!
 
As for me, I felt pretty good the first few weeks but then came week 8,9,10,11, and half of 12 that were constant with nausea  that would come on super strong and lots of headaches!!  Luckily I never actually got sick but sometimes I felt like it was very close! 
 
I will be updating you all throughout the rest of our pregnancy journey!  I can't wait to look back on this one day and show our little peanut what went on prior to him/her arriving!
 
Anyone have any guesses what they think Baby Wall will be?? Boy or Girl? 
 
Royals win the Pennant and The Walls are having a BABY!!!!
 
Love, Mrs. Wall
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment