October 7, 2013

October

October has arrived!!!! 
 
This month is filled with tons of fun events.  I spent last weekend in my hometown celebrating my gorgeous friend Sarah as she prepares for her wedding!  We showered her with love and great food on Saturday!  I got to train with my personal trainer, Abbey, on Friday, which was amazing.  And by amazing I mean a** kicking:)  I really wished she still lived in KC.  I also got to hangout with my fun little friend Taylor all day Saturday.  It was an absolute joy to share the day with her. 
 
The weather is fantastic outside!  The crisp air makes me so happy.  I am running my 5th half marathon next weekend and I really hope this weather keeps up until then.  I haven't trained for this half as much as I would have liked, ok not much at all..yikes..so I really hope things go well:)  haha wish me luck!  My goal was to run it in under 2 hours but I am not sure that I prepared myself well enough to achieve this goal.  We will see.  If I don't post for awhile it means I died running, which isn't really a bad way to go?  At least I am doing what I love right?  Ok ok I am kidding, I will be fine!! Trust me.  Just don't call me or expect anything from me after I run that day, I am positive I will be sleeping the rest of the day! 
 
K-State game and Pumpkin Patch this weekend!!  Going to be a wonderful weekend!!  We haven't had a home KSU game in a month so I am super excited to get back to Manhattan!!
 
The beautiful Bride at her shower..thanks for hosting Liz!!!
 
Abbey, me, and Baby J...due this week:)  Can't wait to meet her!
 
Hanging out with Baby Charlotte last Thursday...so sweet
 
Celebrating Meg's Mom's Birthday last Tuesday
 
Shopping and pedicures with this beauty

A** Kicking at my trainers..

THIS STUFF IS AMAZING...dairy hurts my stomach a lot so this is a great alternative that Sarah introduced to me this weekend!!!  Seriously it tastes soooo good.  Try it. 

A little Cal action...he's my boyfriend (don't tell B Wall)
 
And the BEST way to end my weekend.  Relaxing with my puppies:)  xoxo
 
Love,
Mrs. Wall
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment