October 9, 2013

Fall Television

I think I have a TV watching problem in the Fall.
I'm being serious.  BUT there are so many awesome shows that I love to watch.
Plus I am totally obsessed with Netflix and I will tell you why.
 
Between B and I its a really good thing that we have several TV's in the house plus DVR plus almost all shows can be watched online.  We have so many shows we watch/record and I continue to find out about more shows that are great.  I have to cut back somewhere so I am trying to stick to like 4 or 5 but I have like 8 that I COULD watch.  Another "problem" we have is that we don't like to watch ANY of the same shows.  How is that possible?  Well we are two very different people haha. 
 
My favorite shows right now are as follows:
Revenge= amazing.. Sundays at 8pm ABC
Nashville=fabulous Wednesdays at 9pm ABC
Scandal= wonderful- Thursdays ABC
Hart of Dixie=love (don't judge me) Mondays-CW
Parenthood=lovely (catching up on Netflix right now)
Plus I love the Bachelor and Bachelorette when they are on
AND this summer I really got into the show Mistresses
 
Other shows that I watch but not religiously:
New Girl
Modern Family
Trophy Wife
 
Now Brian watches:
FOOTBALL. all. the. time.
 (I love watching Kstate and the Chiefs and "good" games but not every game)
How I met your mother
NCIS
Big Bang Theory
and a few others that I can't remember
 
SO see I have issues with TV.  I would say I need to do something other than watch TV but I do a lot of other activities too so I don't feel like I just waste my time haha.  So for now I will just continue to watch what I like it keeps me entertained:)
 
Now onto why I love Netflix so much. 
Well they have tons of TV shows/movies etc. to choose from for starters.
Also I can watch Netflix on my ipad while Brian watches Football on TV so I don't have to listen to it but we can both be in the same room and be "hanging" out.  Genius!!  It has worked wonders for me and I am so proud of myself for figuring out how to still spend time with my husband while we both get to enjoy what we are watching!  Thank goodness for Ipads and Netflix:)
 
Another show I love is:
Orange is the New Black- It's really good I swear.  It's a Netflix original series..Love it
I also want to watch House of Cards (Netflix series)
and apparently I have to watch Breaking Bad since everyone was talking about it.
Good thing we don't have kids yet! 
 
Ok now you know my issue with Fall shows.  I have a few others too.  But they are more like teen shows.  What can I say they are good shows.
 
If you have any suggestions for shows you might think I would like let me know!!  I clearly would love to take on another show!
 
Love,
Mrs. Wall
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment