Happy Monday Friends!
September was definitely a month to remember! Tons of wonderful things happened.
First off, Fall (Of course)
Second, my Dad turned the big 6-0 and Brian's Dad turned the big 6-0
Third, Brian's sister Kellie and her husband Ryan welcomed their beautiful baby boy Austin Timothy Erlacher into this crazy wonderful world. He was born on Papa Ron's birthday, September 28th! He is just perfect and I am so incredibly happy for the Erlacher Family!
Birthday Twins!! haha love everything about this photo collage EXCEPT that Mizzou thing.
Fourth, we got to find out that the Denton Family is welcoming a baby GIRL into the world!! We couldn't be more excited for them!!
At Baby D's gender reveal...GIRL..pink.pink.pink
Jordy & Reese hosted their first boy/girl slumber party with their boyfriend Oliver. Poor Oliver, that's all I have to say. He is a trooper. Those girls definitely gang up on him haha, but they all had such a great time!
This Picture cracks me up!! Slumber party!!! Reese is the antagonizer of the group which is why she is being contained by B.
Last Thursday I had a girls night with Ashley. We had such a great time! She has her very own shellac machine!! What!? And she offered to let me use it on my nails! It was so easy and way cheaper than going to the nail salon! Thanks Ash for letting me hangout do my nails:)
The machine
The supplies
Finished product! Love!!
October begins tomorrow!!! I have already had a few honeycrips apples, my favorite, but they are even better in October! Tomorrow I will be putting out my Halloween stuff. I don't have much just a wreath that I Megan made, I helped a little though:) and a few pumpkin glitter things!!
Happy October, Go Cats and Chiefs!!!!
The Halloween witch wreath.
Love,
Mrs. Wall
No comments:
Post a Comment