Spring is finally coming! After the last two
This month lots is happening! First its March Madness!! The Big 12 Tournament is next week here in Kansas City! Its always a great time to be down at the Sprint Center during this time. Go Cats!
Second off daylight savings time kicks in THIS weekend!!! More daylight? Yes PLEASE!
Third...Brian and I's wedding is in approximately 4 months!! 129 days to be exact, but who's counting right? hehe ME! I just can't wait to marry that silly boy..
Fourth I get to go see one of my best friends Molly Frier in gorgeous Los Angeles this month. It will be a wonderful girls trip and little weekend getaway before things start getting insane with the wedding planning, not that they haven't been already but after this trip things get serious.
And last its EASTER! What an amazing day and holiday, one of my favorites. I would love to have a huge Easter dinner at our home, but I think it will just be a quiet day of going to church and celebrating with my future husband.
Not to mention all the awesome spring clothes and colors that are starting to come out, its taking a lot of will power to not go crazy shopping for spring clothes! I just love everything about Spring, the new beginnings and loveliness!! Not saying that I haven't bought a few new spring items ;) Shh..don't tell Brian...lol jk he knows EVERYTHING I buy now because he made me put all of our finances in Quicken... Boo...
Kadi and Mike had their beautiful baby girl, Charlotte Reese..she is absolutely perfect and so sweet. Also a few of my other friends have announced that they are expecting another child this year! So very excited for all of them, and makes my baby fever go from 85% to like 110% yikes, I need to get that shit under control haha..woah.
Wedding planning is going great so far, no big bumps or crisises yet, fingers crossed there won't be many if any!
Have a fabulous Thursday everyone and don't forget to SPRING forward this Sunday morning at 2am!!
Love,
The future Mrs. W
No comments:
Post a Comment