March 13, 2013

4 MONTHS

I can't believe that we only have 4 months until our wedding day!  That is 16 weeks, or 122 Days, or however you want to count it but it is getting so close and I am so excited!

Yesterday we officially booked our honeymoon to beautiful St. Lucia.  We will be in paradise for a whole week, relaxing and enjoying our first week of being Mr. and Mrs. Brian Wall together.

I also booked the Trolley for our transportation from the church to the reception site and did a few other odds and ends wedding planning.  Yesterday was a busy great day of wedding stuff.

Last weekend I decided that I should start a house project.  We want all hardwood floors on the main level of our house at some point.  Well...I think that "some" point got a little closer because I ripped up the carpet in our dining room!! It was so fun.  I love picking at things as most of you know so ripping up carpet and nails out of the floor was right up my alley.  I tried to convince B to let me start on the main living room carpet but got shot down immediately! Not really sure why?  I was on a roll!  haha...Oh well I figure if I rip up some of the carpet I will get new hard wood floors sooner rather than later! 

Today is the first day of the Men's Big 12 Basketball Tournament at the Sprint Center!  I love being downtown for this event, there are so many fun people and things going on, including great basketball!!  I am lucky enough this year to get to to the games!  My wonderful friend has tickets and has asked me to go with her!  Cheering on my Wildcats is another one of my most favorite things to do so come Thursday at 6pm look for me on TV:) haha jk I'm sure I won't be on TV but I will be at the game decked out in my purple!

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL week and have a fabulous St. Patricks Day this Sunday!  Don't forget to wear green!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is B sad he's not going with you to the games??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does get to go now:) yay!! I think he was secretly sad..haha...

      Delete