Hello! I have been MIA for a while, I apologize! Brian and I have had an extremely busy December! As you all know we went to Hawaii for a week this month, and oh my what a wonderful time it was..Some of the highlights of our trip include:
*Hiking to the top of Diamond Head- Brian just loved this:) We walked 4 miles back to our hotel AFTER the hike! hehe
*Pearl Harbor
*Sightseeing in Oahu
*Watching the sunrise at the top of Haleakala and then biking down- also an adventure, woke up at 230 in the morning, bus broke down on the way, super cold to super hot but totally worth it. Ok so the Van broke down on the way up there and apparently it had done the same thing a couple days before...so...don't you think you should fix the van? Well apparently they didn't feel the need? WTF? It turned out great in the end but seriously?
* My 29th Birthday
* relaxing
* the amazing Seafood (especially Mama's Fish House)
* Road to Hana (absolutely gorgeous)
*Brian and I picked out our first piece of Art together...this was so fun for us to do together and we both agreed on a piece and LOVE it!! Something so fun to do together as a couple for our home:)
It has taken me a while to adjust back to Kansas time from Hawaii time and with Christmas thrown in there everything has been crazy!!
I usually like to take the week between Christmas and New Year's off work but because of our trip I didn't have any vacation left. The reason I like to do this is because that week is ABSOLUTE madness at the dentist office. Holy crap. I would like to think that people are more responsible about their health and get their appointments done before the last week of the year but oh no we have people call in all day everyday that week to see if they can get in before their benefits run out. OK come on people lets get real here, just because you failed to use your benefits doesn't constitute an emergency on my end. We try and accomodate people as much as possible but we can only do so much and after last week I was wiped out.
2012 was a wonderful year, Brian and I are very blessed.
Best Moments of this last year:
~GETTING ENGAGED!!!
~Cotton Bowl in Dallas
~Brian's Surprise 30th Birthday
~Boston and the Red Sox game
~Philadelphia
~Denver
~HAWAII
~Our new puppy Reese
~An amazing season for Kansas State Football
We hope that 2013 will bring even more memories and blessed times. We are kicking things off right with a trip to the Fiesta Bowl to watch K-State take on Oregon!!!
Its going to be a fast and furious year with our wedding in July!
I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and we will see you in 2013!!! More fun blogging to come in the New Year!!!!
Some fun Photos to leave you with:
No comments:
Post a Comment