Aloha-
First off I would like to say...I love my K-State Wildcats!! Awesome game on Saturday! Kicked the Longhorns butts! Loved every minute of it. Brian and I got to hear Bill Snyder and Colin Klein speak after the game and it was wonderful. I am so proud to be a Wildcat everyday! I also got a picture with Meshak Williams as we were crossing the field to go to our car, I thought it was pretty cool:)
This Thursday Brian and I leave for Seattle then head to Hawaii on Friday!! We are so excited! Neither of us have ever been to Hawaii so it will be a fun first for both of us to experience together. We are starting on Oahu. We fly in to Honolulu on Pearl Harbor Day which I think is pretty neat. We will be on Oahu for three days and then fly to Maui for the remaining four days we are there! We have a sunrise tour planned on Maui. We will be waking up at 2am and going to the top of a Volcano and watching the sunrise and then biking down afterwards! I can't wait for this adventure! We are also going to go on a helicoptor tour of Maui, see Pearl Harbor, relax on the beach of course and I'm sure several other fun activities! I will tell you all about them when we return!
Uncle Brad will be taking care of our house and our puppies. Oh lord help us. haha jk he will do a fantastic job! Lets just say that Brad isn't so much of a morning person and Jordy and Reese like to wake up at oh you know 5:45 am! haha I'm interested to hear how that goes for a week:)
I will be turning 29 while in Hawaii!! I think I said this last time BUT HOLY SMOKES 29! I blinked and went from 22 to 29!! When we return from Hawaii its busy busy busy and only 7 months until our wedding!!!! Getting more and more excited everyday to be Mrs. Wall!!
Have a wonderful week everyone!! I will probably not post from Hawaii next week but I'll be back the week after with some amazing stories I'm sure!! I haven't started packing for our trip yet which I should probably start working on and I can't forget the sunscreen, not so much for me, but I'm a little nervous B Wall is going to get a little crispy while in the Aloha state:) hehe oh well I will take Aloe Vera too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment