November 26, 2012

HOLIDAY ARE HERE!!!

I hope everyone had a FABULOUS Thanksgiving!  Brian and I have so much to be thankful for this year!  We are extremely thankful for our families, friends, jobs, health, and our two puppies Jordy and Reese!  Yes we got Jordy a little sister!  She is a Morkie named Reese.  At first Jordy was not so sure about Reese but we caught them cuddling the other day while taking a nap:)  Most precious thing ever!  Reese is quite different than Jordy.  She is very calm and relaxed, while we all know that Jordy is a little crazy and spastic!! haha...Thank god they have different personalities because two pups like Jordy might have killed me:)

I took the two of them to Land of Paws last week to get a few things and holy crap I seriously felt like one of those moms with a toddler running wild and a baby crying!  Jordy was literally pulling me she was so excited and Reese had her paws out NOT moving so of course I am dragging her across the floor being pulled in two different directions..whew not doing that again for a while! 

The Schartz/Wall house is all decorated and ready for Christmas!  I had so much fun decorating this year!  It took me all day Friday and most of the morning on Saturday but its done and I love it!  I will take pictures this evening and post them:)  This was my last Thanksgiving as a Schartz and this will be my last Christmas with the Schartz last name:)  Sad and exciting all at once!  Of course I will ALWAYS be a Schartz but you know I will be Mrs. Wall hehe...

Brian and I leave for Hawaii in 10 days!!  WE are so excited, I can't believe its actually here and I will be turning 29 while we are there!  Yikes how did I get so old so fast!!  I have a love hate relationship with my age because its scary getting older, but I absolutely love my life and where I am at right now. 

I was absolutely devastated when K-State lost to Baylor a couple weeks ago.  I literally cried and went straight to bed and didn't talk to anyone until the next day.  I was heartbroken.  I even forgot that I was suppose to have a drink with a friend after the game!!  Completely forgot until the next afternoon!!  Sheesh apparently I was a bit self involved:)  I know thats a bit extreme of me with the tears and all but I really love my Wildcats!! haha....  BUT hey I am over it now and am looking forward to the game this weekend vs. Texas!!  A win and we clench the Big 12 Title!!  Let's do this Cats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment