Happy Tuesday and Election day here in America!! If you are like me then you are extremely HAPPY this day is here so we can STOP hearing all the political ads! yay! Plus its going to be a gorgeous day today here in Kansas!!
Ok so I ran my 4th half marathon a few weeks ago, remember the one that I was suppose to run a FULL marathon? Ya that one, and I ran my best time yet! 2 hours and 7 minutes. I so wanted to run it in under 2 hours and was on pace for a while but then I just couldn't go any faster for a few miles so I just kept going and did my best! The end threw me too because when I turned the corner to run the last .2 miles it was uphill! What a mean trick to put at the end of 13.1 miles! haha anyways I finished and I was very happy with my run and my hip felt great! I've been going to the chiropractor and it has helped tons!
More importantly how about those KANSAS STATE WILDCATS!!! #2!! Very proud to be a Wildcat everyday and extremely proud now! The team is doing so well, I hope they keep up the good work!
Thanksgiving this year will be held at the Schartz/Wall household again! I LOVE hosting Thanksgiving and of course any other kind of party! Brian and I just really enjoy making sure everyone can enjoy their holiday and relax.
One story from work I need to share real quick. So we all know teenagers can be little assholes. Well today I had a patient who does not brush his teeth at all, and you think I am joking but trust me I'm not! Along with not brushing he does not open his mouth big enough for me to get my job done. Well I have a very low tolerance for people not cooperating while I am trying to do my job. Also I'm pretty sure he doesn't shower either, so bascially his hygiene in general is non existent. So after about the 6th time I told him to open wider, he is also making weird noises and gagging a little while I'm working, I stopped and I told him that I didn't care if he brushes his teeth at home and I don't care if you lose your teeth because you don't brush them, BUT when you are here you are going to open your mouth so I can do my job. He opened his mouth after that. Little jerk, I could have punched him but that might have gotten me fired so I refrained:)
Still waiting on engagement photos but as soon as my photographer gets them to me I will post them!!
Back to clean some more teeth. Pray there are no more sucky teenagers today!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment