Happy October!!! I LOVE this month! It is my favorite month of the year!! This month is jam packed full of fun activities for Brian and I! Also so sorry it has taken me so long to post again!
Right now I am working on a lot of home projects, which has been keeping me extremely busy! I am painting 3 different rooms and redoing a set of dressers that we have in our garage. It is taking me longer than I expected to get all these things done, but it has been lots of fun and I am very pleased with how things are turning out! Once they are all done I will be posting before and after pictures of the projects...so stay tuned.
Brian is working on getting our grass back to being green, instead of brown, since we finally got our sprinkler system fixed, and has been helping me with some handy work on my projects!
This month we have a baby gender reveal party for my very good friends Kadi and Mike Atteberry!! Can't wait to find out if they are having a boy or a girl. My hunch is BOY! We will know October 14th! Also we have our engagement pictures on October 19th which I am so excited about and really hoping there are some awesom Fall colors outside still!!
Marathon is also this month. October 20th. I am bummed to tell you all that I am going to have to cut this down to a half marathon. I have been having a lot of pain in my right hip after running such long distances. So I have decided for my health to cut back and rest so I don't permanently injure myself and not be able to run at all.
Wedding planning is going GREAT. I am still loving it. I have quite a few things checked off of my checklist so I am feeling good about it. I started a wedding website as well for all the information about the wedding day etc. Here is the link:
http://www.weddingwire.com/schartzwall
Please feel free to check it out and tell your friends or family to check it out as well if they would like!! I hope you all have a fabulous day and week and I will be posting again this weekend! WE are headed to Manhattan for the Sunflower Showdown this Saturday! Goooo Cats!!! Hopefully we can beat up on those little Jayhawks:)
Hoping to get to the Pumpkin Patch later this month as well!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment