January 27, 2014

Home for the Weekend

Last weekend I ventured to my hometown McPherson, KS.  There is something so warm and comforting about going "home".  Even though I consider my home to be in Overland Park now with my fabulous husband and our wild pups, its still nice to go back to where I came from.
 
Two of my VERY best friends in the whole world live there.  They moved away and have now come back and live about a minute apart by car.  I sometimes get so jealous that they get to see each other whenever they want. 
 
The whole weekend was relaxing, fun, and much needed.  I had the chance to catch up with both of these lovely ladies individually and together, without having a wedding, shower, or birth of a child going on!!  It was wonderful.  We walked, talked, ate, and sipped on some good wine.  I got to workout at the new gym in Mac town which was a plus!  It's so nice!  I really wish it would have been there when I lived there!  I can't thank Abbey and Sarah enough for having me all weekend!  It was absolute perfection and I can't wait to do it again very soon!  Another plus was that the weather was AMAZING!!!  It was 60 degrees Saturday and Sunday in the middle of January!!!! 
 
Here are some fun pics from the weekend.
 
Me with baby Jolie, such a sweet cuddler

Us three at Sarah's for dinner!  Thanks for cooking Gunay's!!

Look at that BEAUTIFUL table spread!  It was delicious.
 
These 4 girls are such lights in my life...LOVE them like my own

Hittin the weights at the gym after some fab coffee at The Well
 
\
Harper and Viv feeding the ducks at the park:)
 
It was such a great trip but I was more than ready to get home to my husband and puppies.  I missed them all like crazy!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have an even more fantastic week!!!
 
Love, Mrs. Wall
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment