January 19, 2014

#AwallAday2014 weekly recap

This is what was happening at the Wall House this last week! 
 
 
Day 13: This is where I work and what I do all day!  Dental Hygiene in action!
 
Day 14: We have two posts for this day because the second one was too funny NOT to put up for the #AwallAday2104...first I learned how to crochet from my coworker!! 
 
Day 14: Post #2...I caught our breakroom on fire with the mystery flammable sweet potato!  Break Room STILL smells awful!  Oops!!
 
Day 15: Kadi and I went out to lunch at one of my fav restaurants..Jason's Deli!  And we had a coupon for 1/2 off the salad bar!  Deal of the Day right there.
 
 
Day 16: I finished my blanket ladder!  I think it turned out fabulous!  Still not sure where I will place this bad boy.. Looks good in several different places.
 
 
Day 17: B and I went to our favorite restaurant J Gilbert's for happy hour with some great friends.  Such a fun night with my love.
 
 
Day 18: Shopping at the Home Depot for some wood to make my next BIG project!  Stay tuned for updates and to see what we I am making next!!
 
Hope you all had a fabulous week!  Happy Sunday!!  Follow me on instagram to see #AwallAday2104.  @cbwall13
 
Love, Mrs. Wall
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment