Long time no update, sorry about that. I have been busy, busy, busy. No excuse but thats the excuse I will give you all:)
I have had two wonderful showers thrown for me already and I can not say how thankful I am to have such wonderful friends and family in my life. Everyone is truly a blessing and please please know how much I appreciate all each of you do. I apologize in advance if I start becoming bridezilla in the next 8 weeks or so, I am going to try my absolute HARDEST not too and to not get stressed out but lesbi-honest it happens to everyone no matter how hard they try when they are planning any big event. And trust me I know I will have my moments:)
This month is so exciting because invitations go out and everything will really start coming together. We will be able to get a head count and make some final decisions on how much of everything we are going to need etc. MAKE sure you send your RSVP card back to me. If you don't then you don't eat! haha jk you will have me harrassing you about this and this will be no good for you or me:) TRUST me! All of the bridesmaid dresses have come in, the flower girl dresses have been shipped, AND my dress is in and needs very little alterations! These are all fabulous things! I need to find my shoes eek before I have my dress fitting at the alterations lady, which is next Thursday May 16th, so shoe shopping is a main prioritie right now!
B and I have been to 3 out of our 4 marriage prep classes so far. We have one left this Sunday! Another thing we can check off of our list. These classes were really great. They forced us to talk about our "feelings" and we all know how well
This is when we had a date night at J Alexanders:) yum..really hard to get a good pic!
My wedding shower in Wichita with the Schartz family
B and I at a Royals game! Definitely got an aweome tan line at this event. Need to get rid of it ASAP!
On another note B's jeep finally had its last day:( I'm so happy sad about this, it means he has to finally get a new car! I was trying to see if we could just trade both our cars in and get a deal and both have new cars with better gas mileage? haha we will see if that works out in my favor!
So this weekend B's sister Jess is coming to town with her husband and their dog Truman! We have lots of fun things, planned. We are going to workout, get pedicures, shoe shop, dress shop, eat, and now car shop! Wow its going to be super busy but oh so fun!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!!
Love,
The Future Mrs. Wall
No comments:
Post a Comment