May 21, 2013

Invitations SENT!

Happy Tuesday world!  I want to start off by saying how thankful I am for my family and friends.  Without them I wouldn't be who I am today and I love you all so much.  My heart is very sad for all of the victims in Moore, OK from the horrific tornado that blew threw their town yesterday.  I lived in Oklahoma for several years of my life and know how scary it is to see tornados right in your back yard.   We are all praying for you Oklahoma.  
 
On a happier note for the day, Brian and I's invitations went out last week and everyone should have received theirs in the mail by now!!  I can't wait to start receiving RSVP cards!!  Brian said I don't get to see the ones that say they can't come because I will start crying.  And it's true I probably will!  haha I know not everyone will be able to come but of course I want them all to!!
 
7 WEEKS!  That is all we have left until I officially become Mrs. Brian Wall!!!!  I can hardly sleep now I am so excited, I don't know what I am going to do come July!
 
Even with all the wedding planning going on we still have continued to work on our house and improve it.  Our hard wood floors were installed yesterday!  They look fabulous!  I could not be happier and have been wondering why we didn't do this sooner!  They have to stain them today, tomorrow, and Thursday and then they will be completely finished!  My house is a wreck right now due to the construction going on and it is absolutely driving me nuts!  My kitchen is jam packed with everything from our living room and dining room!  There is no where to really move in the kitchen!  ahhh it will all be worth it, and actually already is worth it now! ha!
 
Here are a few pictures before and after of our floors!
 
Before with Carpet
Carpet ripped up!! yuck
New wood floors!!! In lOve!!
 
Ok I will post pics when they are 100% complete!!  Have a glorious Tuesday everyone!!
 
Love,
The Future Mrs. Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment