March 21, 2013

Thankful

Great news, I got my car back!!!  I was only without my car for about 24 hours but in those 24 hours I really got to thinking how blessed I am to actually HAVE a car.  It makes everything way harder to accomplish when you have no way to get from point A to point B.  A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped me out during this time.  B and I are really thankful and blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives.

Cali here I come!!!  I can't wait to be in LA at approximately 9pm Kansas time today!  I am even more excited because I don't have be around when MORE snow falls here in Kansas.  I thought it was Spring?  Apparently mother nature had other plans for us...

I bought some new pants yesterday in honor of warmer weather in Cali and wishing for warmer weather here..shh don't tell B:) haha..they are the skimmer jeans from Gap and they are AMAZING.  I have heard people talking about them and they are not lying, I love mine!  Here is a picture of them...



I like them so much I am wearing them today on my way to Cali....the color I got is called neon flamingo!!  Love the name haha people are so creative.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  The NCAA tournament is officially starting today, I hope you all have your brackets filled out!  Good Luck to ALL the teams, especially the Big 12 conference!  In Case any of you were wondering K-State plays Friday March 22nd at 2:10pm central time!!  I will be cheering them on from California of course and hoping they March on!!

 


1 comment:

  1. Have a super trip, lady! Enjoy that sunshine!!! Let's get together next week! So glad your car is fixed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete