March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patricks Day

Goodmorning and Happy St. Patricks Day!  This day is very special to B and I because we met 4 years ago on St. Patricks Day...What an amazing day that was and look where it has lead us! 


This is from St. Patricks Day 2011
 
Today we are taking it easy and relaxing at home with our puppies enjoying our family day. Sundays are family day at our house.   We ALWAYS have dinner together, clean, do laundry, you know fun stuff like that:)  I wish it was better weather out for all the parade goers today but I am sure they are all still out there having a GREAT time!
 
This last weekend was so much fun being at the Big 12 Tournament!  I am so so proud of my Wildcats!  They had a fabulous season and I can't wait for the post season.  We will find out tonight where we are starting the tournament at.  Fingers crossed for first round here in KC. 
 
Cassie and I at the K-State pep rally before the Big game! 
 
I will be traveling to the beautiful city of Los Angeles this Thursday to visit my dear friend Molly and her husband Alex.  Meg, Kate, and I will be leaving Thursday and returning Sunday.  I can't wait to see her and have a girls weekend plus Alex:)  I will post pictures and possibly blog about the trip while I am there but if I don't I will definitely catch everyone up when I return!!!!
 
Happy Sunday and St. Patty's Day!  Make sure you have your green on and lets all celebrate the Irish!
 
Love,
The future Mrs. Wall



No comments:

Post a Comment