August 16, 2012

Back to School

Happy Thursday!!  Hope everyone's week is going well.  Mine is much better this week than last week.  After I got home from Denver I had a head cold all week.  Not fun.  But I did have a fabulous time in Denver!

Highlights of the trip included:

* Seeing some great friends Ashley and Alicia
* Meeting new people
* Enjoying the BEAUTIFUL scenery, why don't I live in Colorado?  It is gorgeous!
* Doing a patio ride in downtown Denver on a bicycle built for 16! lol...I will post pictures of this, it was a blast! 

Last weekend Brian and I enjoyed a nice relaxing couple days just hanging out together around the house and not going anywhere.  It was fabulous, we don't get those kind of weekends very often.  This weekend is actually going to be a lot of relaxing as well, its the calm before the storm.  After this weekend our lives become incredibly busy.

Next weekend we travel to Philadelphia to spend time with my older brother and his family!!  Can't wait to see my niece Avery, she is such a doll.

After Philly comes Football season!!!!  Very excited for K-State football to start and Fall to be here!!

Fall is my favorite season.  I love football, fall decorations, fall clothes, the crisp cool weather and the leaves changing colors. I have already started decorating my house for Fall, a little early yes but I just couldn't wait ANY longer!!!

Good luck to all my little friends and teachers starting school today!!  I hope your first days go great!

Oh and I forgot to mention how excited I was that the gymnasts won the team Gold at the Olympics!!  I was so happy I started crying, no joke!  I have waited 16 years for them to win again!!!  Best moment of the 2012 Olympics for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment