Hello! It has been a couple weeks since I have blogged...the time goes so fast!
Two weeks ago Brian and I ventured to El Dorado Springs, MO for their annual Picnic, filled with talent shows, a carnival, and lots of food. Molly, my friend from college, is from here and we go every year to hangout with her and her family and enjoy the hot weather and good times. She and her husband live in California so this is when we get to spend lots of time with her. We had a blast. There was a 5K on Saturday morning, and Brian actually did it too:) Well, ok he walked but still he was there. I will get him to run a 5K one day with me if it kills me haha...
The Olympics has officially started and I LOVE it. Watching gymnastics is my favorite thing to do. I remember in 1996 watching the Magnificent 7 win gold!! I made my mom tape all of the 1996 Olympics and I still have them on VCR tapes in a box. Hoping the Fab 5 can win gold today!
I am headed to Denver Thursday evening for a fun filled girls weekend!!! Brian will be home with Jordy but don't worry he has plenty to do. August 4th this year is a popular weekend for events. I am missing 3 other parties/birthdays/showers while I am in Denver.
Hope everyone has a great day and cheers on the USA women's gymnastics team tonight in the finals!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment