January 12, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!!  I saw this picture and thought I would share it with you!  It's so fun and its my motto for this year!
How fun is that!  I am very into animal print/pink/and gold right now so this picture was absolutely perfect in my eyes!  2013 was amazing!  Brian and I had so many fun adventures including getting married, still the best day of my life so far, plus I turned the big 3-0, and we did lots of traveling!  As great as 2013 was I just know that 2014 is going to be even better!
This year I have so many fun projects we I am working on!  Lots of changes going on around the house.  I have been feeling like our house is just blah and a little too "young" looking.  So I have decided to spruce it up a bit one thing at a time, but I do at least 3 at a time!  Drives the hubs NUTS!!! LOL!!!  I  will be blogging about each of these projects as well as sharing them on my daily picture on instagram!  If you don't follow me on instagram you should!  Click on the instagram icon on the top right of my blog and it will take you to my profile so you can request to follow me.  I am using the hashtag #AwallAday2014 for my posts so they will all compile under one area and I can look back at them at the end of the year!
  I have about 12 projects going on in my head right now!  If you ask my husband what he thinks about this he will just shake his head and say "that is 11 too many for me" haha!  I have already made some mistakes and oopsies when working on these projects! For instance when I was giving my blog a makeover I downloaded some spam and maleware!!  oopsie daisy!  Good thing B is a computer guy and could delete them from our computer easily and quickly!  Also while updating my blog I was working so hard and it took me like 6 hours to figure out how to do one thing!  When I finally got it I was so excited!!  B asked me what I was so excited about so I told him and he was like "oh I could have told you how to do that in about 2 minutes!!!  haha really B Wall!!!!!  Thanks for the help!  So now that I know that I will be utilizing him more for blog updating!  He is thrilled hehe!!
The blog is still under construction but I will continue to post as I work on it!  One of my New Year's goals is to blog more often so that is what I will be doing!  Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday and your 2014 has started off great!!!
Love, Mrs. Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment