September 10, 2013

Wine Night

Tuesday.
I love Tuesdays.  Let me tell you why.  But first my Dad's 60th Birthday is today!!!  Happy Birthday Dad!!!  I hope you have an amazing day!!
 
 
This is one of my favorite pictures of my Dad and I at my wedding:)
 
 
And here we are again Dancin the night away!!!
 
Ok on to why I love Tuesdays so much.  Well it is much better than Monday, but first and foremost its my Wine Night.  4 years ago one of my best friends and I started going to Houlihans on Tuesdays for dinner and wine because they have half price bottles of wine every Tuesday!!  What better way to spend a Tuesday!!  We started and have never stopped!  Anyone is more than welcome to join us on any given Tuesday.  About 2 years ago Kate started joining us.  At first Kate didn't really understand the significance of Wine Night.  Like you don't miss wine night for a date...or for anything really! haha..sorry Kate its true.  But she caught on and rarely misses now:)  It's our one night a week that we always know we get to see each other and catch up.  This is very important to each of us as our lives continue to become busier and busier every year.  It's Tuesday.  That means its wine night.  If we for some reason don't have wine night Brian asks me if everything is ok? haha it's our girl time enough said.  If you know me you know this is what I do on Tuesdays.  My coworker actually just walked in my room and said, "You going to wine night tonight?" haha great timing!
 
Most of the time we laugh, but sometimes we cry and even yell depending on our moods.  Meg doesn't really yell, she leaves that to Kate and I.   We have concluded that wine night is way cheaper than therapy, because who doesn't need therapy every now and then right?  We just talk about our feelings together.  We know that as our lives continue to change we may not be able to do wine night every Tuesday like we have been but we have decided to do it as much as we possibly can, it may turn into every other week, I hope not but realistically it may and we have prepared for it.  We don't ALWAYS go to Houlihans for wine night.  We have gone to Royals games, bowling, and even sometimes just have it at my house.  Where ever we are we are just glad to be together.  Here are some fun pictures from a few wine nights.
 
 
This is last December for my  Birthday.
 
This is wine night at a Royals game!!
 
This is just a few weeks ago.  We stole Megs phone:)
 
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!  Can't wait for Wine Night tonight!!!
 
Love, Mrs. Wall
 
Tomorrow I will be blogging about Fall again.. I will share some pictures of the decorations in our home.
 


1 comment:

  1. LOVE it, Chels!!! And I love you tons and tons!! THANKS for the great run tonight...soooo good to spend time with you! Hope wine night was fab!!

    ReplyDelete