April 9, 2013

Busy Bees

Happy Tuesday!! Well B and I had a very busy/productive weekend last weekend.
 
I mulched our front flower beds with new black mulch.   The area looks a thousand times better!  I cleaned out all the deadness and added new!  Amazing what a fresh layer of mulch can do! It was hard work though.  Those bags of mulch are heavy, good thing I workout:), and apparently I needed way more than the six bags I bought the first time! haha..I had to go back and buy 12 more! Luckily they were on sale at Home Depot for $2 a bag! Cheap!  While I mulched B mowed the yard, And then after he mowed he decided we needed a new lawn mower.  Which we did, but he did this while I was napping.  Note to self: Don't let B go to Home Depot alone!!
 
We also cleaned out our garage on Saturday.  It was necessary!  I feel so much better now when I get in my car or even step into the garage, it was filled with so much crap that was just trash.  Ughh gross.
 
Inside I did a MAJOR Spring cleaning session.  I deep cleaned everything and purged anything that we don't use or was old or expired etc. you get the picture.  It felt amazing!  Again lots of time and hard work but so worth it! 
 
Last Thursday we had the tasting for the food we will be serving at our wedding.  It was such a great time.  We picked some amazing food so I hope people enjoy what we chose.  If not...well tough luck haha. 
 
This week is more wedding decisions and home projects!!! I can't wait to get some of the home projects done.  It will just make our house look nicer and upgrade it a little more.
 
Next up: quote from Hardwood floor guy!
 
Oh yes and Jordy tried to commit suicide.  I am just not sure why she keeps wanting to run away or kill herself?  Maybe its because of Reese?  haha nah..who knows but, she got her self stuck under our deck and we had to rip apart the deck and sacrifice her collar and leash to free her.  So I guess we will need either a new or repaired deck now too! Fabulous. 
 
Hope everyone has a great week!!!!
 
Love, The future Mrs. Wall
 


No comments:

Post a Comment