Hello friends and family! I have decided to start blogging once or twice a week on the adventures of the Schartz/Wall household. We have lots of exciting things going on for the last half of 2012 and what better way to stay in touch and share these exciting times in our lives than blogging about them!
Brian and I are starting our adventures with a trip to Boston tomorrow. We are going to a Red Sox game and doing anything and everything we can while we are there. Brians Dad has an apartment in Boston so we get to stay there which is extremely nice to be able to stay somewhere other than a hotel. We can't wait to get there!
I have decided to run my first Marathon!! Brian thinks I am crazy, which he is probably right, but this is something I have always wanted to do in my life and I decided to just do it! I will be running the Kansas City Marathon on October 20th, I have signed up and everything so there is no turning back now!! I have ran 3 half marathons but 26.2 is way different than 13.1. I will keep you all updated on the training over the next 18 weeks, should be exciting.
Other adventures we have planned this year include Denver, Philadelphia, Hawaii, hopefully St. Louis and Florida and of course K-State Football in the Fall! I absolutely love taking pictures so there will be lots of pictures of the adventures we go on posted on here and on facebook. Now back to work and getting ready for Boston!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment